2.25.2012

talent?

Who's got talent?

I hope you exclaimed, "I do!"

Cause if you didn't, then you need to start getting talents. Or just realizing the ones you have.

A Monday night or two ago, I thought I had talent. Enough to share with the whole ward. My friend, Jason, thought he had talent too. So we combined our so called talents, and played in something called a talent show.

It was fun.

Jason and I, we sound as good as we look. So if you think we're ugly, then you'd probably think we suck, too. However, if you think we're kinda pretty, then you'd probably think we have some musical talents.

You decide.



















We played 8 songs.

I know. It took up most of the talent show. Except for it really didn't because we mushed 8 songs into one. Including:

In My Head (Jason Derulo)
We Found Love (Rihanna)
Opposite of Adults (Chiddy Bang)
Eenie Meenie (Sean Kingston + Biebs)
Where Them Girls (I dunno)
Dynamite (Taio Cruz)
Love Story (T Swift)
Baby (Biebs)

The only people that got sick of it were the ones that hate Biebs. And since my voice sounds exactly like his, they hated it.


I'm sure you can see the resemblance, even though I have longer bangs.

I like performing. I really do. My body, however, doesn't love it.

It's funny. My mind wasn't nervous at all. But once we started playing my voice got a bit shaky and even my hands. My favorite thing that happens when I perform is my right leg that holds up my guitar starts shaking like mad. It's cause I just have my toes on the ground to make my guitar higher. That leg goes crazy and has a spasm every darn time I perform. Why does my body do that when my mind isn't even nervous?!

Maybe I should take yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment