2.11.2012

cousins

Aren't we all adorable?

 
(Malcolm, Blake, Lindsay, Ryan, Emily)

My cousin recently posted a ton of pictures of the whole Jenkins family from back when they used slides. Most of them are of the older kids, cause when kids my age came around, 
slides started losing their zing. 

There were a few more in our little cousin possy. Ryan's older sister, Amanda, 
and the twins, Zach and Ali, and their little sister, Maren.

We'd all play games like capture the flag, ghost in the graveyard, or other ones that I cannot remember. Malcolm and Blake thought they were the shiz (which they were). They always wanted it to be Blake and Malcolm against everybody else. Well, sometimes that cheesed me off. They were so cocky about it, but what if they really did beat us? They usually did, I'm pretty sure. Ryan and Amanda were hilarious. Zach, Ali, and Maren were the nicest. Lindsay and I were the biggest show offs. Not that we had anything to show off, really. Well, except my classy glasses.

I miss the days of carefree, playing hide and seek in the church, playing the piano on the stage while the old cousins played basketball, and being freaked out by the dark chapel during family parties. 

Cheers to that. And them.

1 comment: