2.17.2012

the best

night ever.
i shall tell you what it entailed.

we drove down to slc from logan in 1 hr 15 min because aleisha drives with the wind. waited in aleisha's car when all of a sudden, two fine lads park, get their guitars out, and walk in to the building while i freak out. and by freak out i mean squeal and scream like a little girl. walked to maverick to pee. went into a bar where i have to have id for my first time evs. sat down in the bar waiting for jeremy and kyle to go on stage. watched them set up and got all excited again. sat in front of everyone, and had the best view of the two men. recorded every song they played on my ipod and had a private concert on the way home. met jeremy afterwards.

who are these fine lads?
jeremy and kyle. from new empire. indeed, they are quite the band.
they're from australia and i've waited almost 3 years for them to come play in the united states. they finally did. and somehow i happened to find out. thank heavens.

i wish last night could come again. it can, but only on my ipod. which isn't as good.
but, my memories will stand the test of time. and so will the videos above and below.


if you check them out, 'staircase', 'tightrope', and 'one heart million voices' are my favorites.
also, funnily enough, my friend bethany totes saw my pictures and she checked them out of their hotel! crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment