9.02.2013

loganian.

I've been outta Idaho since last Friday. It was a lovely feeling, driving home.

I went to Logan on Thursday to visit everyone before I move to the far away land of Washington. It was so great.


I got there Thursday afternoon and hung out with Dallon all day. That boy is one of my very best friends. I can tell him anything and everything.

We had a jolly time eating lots of food at McDonald's, Pizza Pie Cafe x 2, and Noodles and Co, camping, having a long chat under the stars, jamming lots, making up hilarious songs on the spot about our friends, and saying goodbye three times.

We were camping and I left before him so I could go home. But then I ended up going to church with his roommates and was at their place after church when Dallon came home. We said bye again before he went to church. But then I was still there when he got back. We were like, 'how many times do we have to say goodbye?!' Sheesh. So third time was the charm.

We also created some hilarious Snapchats, as you can see below.

At Pizza Pie, we asked this lady walking by to take this here picture below. She was walking with her little baby and in her mind was like, "Are you serious?!' But whatevs. We got what we wanted.

























The first day we went to Pizza Pie with Mark and Kat. Dallon was sitting across from me. All of the sudden out of nowhere a piece of pizza crust came flying and almost hit Dallon and cut off his nose! Luckily he backed into the seat fast enough. It was quite the riot.

I stayed with Katie Carter and dang, that girl stays up late. I used to love staying up until 3am, but, now I'm old and haggard and I like to go to bed early and get up before noon. Preferably even before 8:30. But that did not happen this weekend. It was out of my control! Katie and I went to the pool for many hours on Saturday and got burnt. It was magical. We went to IHOP for breakfast and our server, Warren, was quite the character.

Rachel is always a treat to visit. We just have so much to say to each other always. And she always has lots of old clothes to give me, which I love. I went to Texas Roadhouse with her, Josh (her main squeeze), Bradley Gessell (he's a charmer), his main squeeze, and Tommy Fresh. It was quite nice. I miss all those peeps. Rachel, Josh, and I were there long before the other three and we ate almost four baskets of rolls by ourselves. So.... five for me, six for Rach, and three for Josh. We pounded them rolls.

Jaron and Keaton are also quite a delight. A bunch of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings (Dallon and I brought our Taco Bell cause we were too cheap to buy B Dubs). I went to a dance party with Keaton and his friend, and he promised he wouldn't go off and get girls numbers and stuff. But eventually he did start flirting with girls so I made like a banana and split. I'm not offended though... typical Keat.

At church, Keaton made me bear my testimony, which was good. I was that girl... the one who bears their testimony in someone else's ward. But since it's a new semester no one knew I was a visitor. Phew.

In Sunday school we had to read Preach My Gospel and make a mini lesson and then with a partner we each had to teach our lesson to each other. I read some good stuff, but then forgot to write anything down. Well, I didn't forget, but I just didn't have time, ya know? So anyways, Mark did his mini lesson for me and it was great. And then I was like, 'I don't have one'. Worst partner ever award. Then I realized I suck at doing stuff like that, especially one on one, and so maybe I should work on that? But, I guess that's what he gets for being friends with me. Then after church we talked for a few hours. I was planning on being home by two, but didn't leave till three. So, whatever. I don't mind talking to that fellow at all.

So basically, the moral of this post is that I love Logan and I adore my friends more than they really know. And it was the best weekend evar.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, we need to do something other than shop. Here you are having funz with all your Logan friends, and we just shopped when you came home, soooo......

    ReplyDelete