9.16.2013

top 5.

I used to always say everything was in my top five favorites. Like if someone asked me if I liked a certain movie I would say, "Yeah, that's probably in my top 5 favorites". This was the case for pretty much any topic, and I didn't do it on purpose. At that moment, it really was in my top 5. But it got me to thinking, what really is in my top 5?

Top 5's...
(Please note, these are subject to change upon me getting sick of them, just changing my mind, and etc. However, many of them have been on or close to on this list for quite some time and many will never leave this list).

Movies
1. Never Been Kissed
2. Mean Girls
3. House Bunny
4. She's the Man
5. A Walk to Remember

Bands
1. The Icarus Account
2. The Civil Wars
3. Sing It Loud
4. Mayday Parade
5. Parachute

Books
1. Harry Potter 7
2. Divergent
3. The Hunger Games
4. Harry Potter 6
5. Catching Fire

Activities
1. Boating and everything that goes with it
2. Playing guitar/piano/singing
3. Getting/making/eating food with friends
4. Dance parties/throwing themed parties/anything to do with parties
5. Singing in my car

Places
1. Home (duh)
2. Logan
3. On a boat on water
4. Lake Powell
5. Bath tub

TV Shows
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. What I Like About You
3. Sabrina
4. The Bachelorette
5. The Bachelor

Foods
1. Cafe Rio
2. Chocolate covered raspberries
3. M&M's
4. Fresh strawberries/raspberries/cantaloupe cut by my mother
5. Homemade enchiladas

So, anyways. There you go. I just learned a lot about myself. Gee wiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment