4.08.2013

phone

my phone is almost 4 years old. it has served me quite well since the loss of my last phone. that one fell out of my pocket on a ride at lagoon. on my birthday. so i didn't receive all of my 'happy birthday' texts. yesterday, part of my phone broke. it's a flip phone, and one side broke off so it's very flimsy right now. it was horrible news, as i was trying to hold out another year till i finish my internship, get a career, and get rich enough to afford an iphone and data plan. chyeah right. now i have to probably get another crappy phone for two years until my contract is up. in two years, i WILL have an iphone. that's that.

2 comments:

  1. TMobile is getting rid of contracts...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with you on your birthday when that happened. That was dramatic.

    ReplyDelete