3.30.2013

festivus for the restivus

Today was Festival of Colorz.


It was grand, as always.
This year there was a little added spice, thanks to me. Everyone throws chalk at each other as you're walking by. It's socially acceptable at these types of occasions, duh.

I covered my hand in chalk and as I walked past different men, I would smack their butt and give them a nice little hand print that either looked like they got a spanking or a hittin on.
Soon, Lindsay joined me in this act. Then my roommate, Katie. It was a nice little train. I would attack, then Lindsay, then Katie. 
 Triple threat. 
We would smack and didn't look back.
We got many different reactions...
"Thank you!" 
"Niiiice," 
 An awkward "whoa..." 
Double takes.
Some looked around for the source, but it will be a forever mystery.
It was great fun, and we got all colored on. Weird, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment