4.21.2013

viva la fiesta: 2013 edition

Last night we threw a huge Fiesta.
It was kinda like last year. The bean dip doesn't look quite as fancy this year, but that's because the boys helped. So, it's not my fault. Obviously.
 We had a fun dance party, DJ'd by only the best, Jason. Or DJ Dub as he calls himself. This is what I live for. My entire body hates me today because I was getting so down on the dance floor.
 We had a cute little photobooth. Aren't those letters adorable? I made them myself. We had festive props such as a fake beer bottle, maracas, and fake mustaches. I used mascara for my mustache, which proved to be flawless.
Here are the founders of the party... plus that kid in the asian hat.
Ya know, when I dance, I get all sweaty and my cheeks get real red and I'm not really that pretty of a sight. Good thing it's dark on the dance floor. And good thing I can shake my booty. I'm pretty sure.

1 comment: