3.17.2013

skinny jean

Tonight at work we served food to a bunch of hillbilly, john deere, elk-lovin men. They had an auction and a drawing for guns, hunting gear, and other fancy toys.
The auctioneer kept making remarks about men wearing skinny jeans.
He said if you had skinny jeans and you won something, you were disqualified.
What a bitter, bitter man.

This led to a conversation among my coworkers. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one out of about 14 people who like skinny jeans. This comes as no surprise, as I am the only one
with some sense of style at work.
I've had three different men ask me to go pants shopping with them. Just a wild guess, but it's probably because I have good taste. Unfortunately I couldn't go with one,
but I converted the other two to skinny jeans and let me tell you....

dddddaang.

Their attractiveness intensified tenfold.

The other day I was at Cafe Rio with three guys. One of them asked the others if they thought I would wear the pants in a relationship. He and another agreed that I would. And the other said,
"She would wear the jeggings."

Pants are everything, my friends.

Disclaimer: Obviously, I do think I have good style. I mean, if I didn't, then I wouldn't wear what I wear. But this post exaggerates my cockiness. So take that how you will.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, conceited much? What makes you think you have such great style (besides the fact that I never leave the house without first establishing your approval of my outfit)??
    Seriously. Give me the jeggings in our relationship for a change!

    ReplyDelete