3.10.2013

pants

i have a slight obsession with pants.

i have a wide variety of colors... red, kelly green, mustard yellow, turquoise, dark blue, tan, gray corduroy, just gray, heart and snowflake print, floral, orange, black, a few normal blue jeans, and i believe that is all. but it may not be enough.

deciding what pants to wear is one of the hardest decisions i make all day! if i wear red pants, then i can't wear red shoes or my red coat. i also can't wear my olive green pea coat. if i wear green pants, i also can't wear my olive green pea coat or any form of red. if i wear my cords, then i can't wear my corduroy jacket. if i wear normal blue jeans, i feel super casual. which is weird, cause that's all i used to wear. but now i love me anything but blue jeans.

so you see, it can get complicated.

2 comments:

  1. Such first world dilemmas....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are soul sistas. But I'm beginning to get back into the swing of regular blue jeans. It's quite nice.

    ReplyDelete