3.27.2013

graduating?

Last week I got my crap and groan.  I mean, my cap and gown.

In other words,

IN 5.5 WEEKS I'M GONNA BE A COLLEGE GRAD.

Every other day it's exciting. And the other every other days it's terrifying and sad.

College has been good to me, for the most part.

I've had way too many roommates... 31 total I believe? SHEESH. Many of these roommates have taught me a lot about what I NEVER want to be like. So, shout out to them! Many have also been great examples, shown me qualities that I want to have, and have become my best friends.

I went from being terribly shy as a freshman, to terribly unshy, to mostly not shy now.

I've gotten A's, B's, C's, and maybe something lower.

I went from dressing punk, with v-necks, vans, and black hair, to dressing a lot more feminine, with lipstick, colored jeans, and floral print clothing.

I went from pretty to gorgeous. Haha just kidding... I just had to say that to keep my blog consistent. Ya know?!

As you can tell, I have changed a lot.

It's weird to look back; how did 5 years go by so fast? Now I have to be a big girl. Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, it doesn't seem like that long ago that we were baby freshman living together. Hopefully I'm not one of the roommates you NEVER want to be like. :) Haha, but really, that is so great you're graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me by 1 college roommate! Here's to bigger and better things love :)

    ReplyDelete