5.15.2012

why am i so awkward?

Tonight, Rachel and I and some men in our neighborhood got some alcohol. I never thought I'd do it.

We doused tennis balls in it and lit them on fire, played hot potato, and at the end lit a firework.

Yeah, the firework took forEVER to crack after it was lit. After like 20 seconds I didn't think it would go off. I was standing with my weight on one leg, and when it went off the loud crack sound made me jump, ultimately leading to me on the ground after awkwardly losing my balance.

Let me just wonder:

Who falls on the ground from the sound of a firework going off?

I am so awkward.

Moments later, after not being able to climb up some stupid tall wall, I walked right into a hole in the grass. And fell on the ground. Strike two. All of this in front of the same people. Men, mind you.


1 comment: