5.28.2012

fiyah!

recently, i've noticed an increase in guys chasing after me.

also recently, i've noticed my hair permanently smells like fire. thanks to weekly bonfires.

so then i thought, those two things probably relate, right?

that would explain so much.

for instance,
the other night, after a bonfire, i went over to apple pi house (home of my friends, jake, andy, matt, andrew). all of us had gone bonfiring except for matt. when we walked in, i sat by him, and he instantly removed himself from the room, mumbling something about the smell. he's engaged. and this may be bold, but i'm pretty sure that he didn't want to be tempted by me sitting by him with my bonfire hair.

earlier that evening,
we were bonfiring it up at our friends, jeff and brett's house, we were all sitting around on chairs. one of jeff's friends came over. steve. now, we had been there for a good 30 minutes, so my hair was smelling rather firey. out of all the places he could have sat, he chose to sit by me! 

finally,
while at a friendly bonfire a week ago, a guy gave me a roasting stick. he then offered me a marshmallow to put on that stick. later, another guy offered me a mallow. and then another guy! i've never had that much attention in one night!


No comments:

Post a Comment