5.31.2012

text

My texting patterns suck.

I've gotten complaints, but, I kinda think that those complaints will never be resolved. My friend will be like, "Ugh... you never text me back! You never answer your phone!" And I'm like, "Whoa! Looks like someone's gettin a liiittle too attached!" I used to be good and text people back. But, now I don't.

I have two major problems in the texting area.
1. I don't respond to texts unless they are questions... mostly.
2. If someone texts me a question, I will read it, then shut my phone and deal with it later. Like, maybe five hours later.

I hate people who do that. So, my apologies.

Texting is dumb, anyways. Mostly. Like, when you're texting someone new, you have to make sure to put smiley faces and explanation points so that they won't think you're mad! 

For instance, you can't just write: Get some.
You have to write: Get some!:)

or else they'll think you're being mean.

It's true even for me. Mostly when people text without any punctuation, I think they're pissed.
Like: get some

So basically, all I'm trying to say is, get some.


No comments:

Post a Comment