5.07.2012

welcome, summer.

Welcome.

I'm so excited for this summer. And it's finally arrived! Well, the no school part, but not the hot part. But that will come.

I've made a Summer Frolic List for this year. Many of the items are things I did last year that were so fun, I just have to do them again! But there are also a few that I've never done before, or at least not for a long, long time. 

Here's some of my list:

 Cliff jumping at Porcupine
(but I will be careful and not jump off the 50 foot cliff this time,
because of that one time last year)
Go to a fair 
Hike Mt Timpanogas
Lake Powell 
 Bear Lake raspberry shakes
Canoeing
Water fight
Camping
Bridge jumping
Pie party
Happy Hour at Sonic
Homemade ice cream  
 Dirt biking
Tandem bicycle
Rock climbing
Moth & the Flame rooftop show on June 1st
Picnic
Play Taste Testers
Read a book

I love the summertime. You can be active and get sun and it's just so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't we live closer? I think I'd do just about everyone of those things too (except the cliff jumping, chi-cken)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for summer! on my list....is coming to visit you! :) i like your list.

    ReplyDelete