2.02.2014

moving back.

I'm moving back to Utah this week. Holy crap, really?!

I can't believe how fast these past 5 months in Washington have gone. I have had so much fun, made wonderful friends, and I got to live with the best couple ever, Gordon and Betty, who are like my second parents! Some of my favorite times here have been just eating dinner 
and chatting with those two.

I've gotten to travel all around Washington and Oregon. From Portland to Tillamook to Pacific City to Cannon Beach. Seaside to Astoria to Seattle. Port Angeles to Forks to La Push. Cape Flattery to Cape Disappointment.

I've had fires on the beach, walked across a bridge into another state, ridden on a ferry, spent many days on the coast/beach, explored Twi-world, seen a lighthouse, driven a lot, oh and finished my internship which is what I came out here for in the first place, duh. 
But that was the least exciting part of all.

I love the northwest. And it's sad to leave. It's not easy loving different places.
Or loving people in different places.

Love you, Washington.



Pretty pictures taken by Aleisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment