7.29.2013

my favorite place

this weekend i paid logan a visit. logan really is one of my favorite places on this earth. and it also contains some of my favorite people on this earth.

i got to see rachel in all her glory. she gave me a box of mac 'n cheese and let me make myself dinner at her house. then we had a bonfire in the canyon which was so great. i love logan canyon in the summer time and i love bonfires. i also love rachel and her main squeeze, josh. so it was just so great to see them.

i drew this picture of rachel, me, and josh and mailed it to rachel with my utilities check and it was hanging on her fridge! so we tried to make it a real picture, but it's backwards. but, ya know. whatevs.
katie carter let me stay with her at her house. we had big plans to go cliff jumping and have a big water balloon fight. but then it rained and it washed away our plans. instead we got pizza, made cookies, watched movies and went rock climbing (before the rain)! it was really great.


i also got to see mark. we made some delicious food, watched House Bunny, played cards, and played with apps. he also modeled with my purse and he makes that purse look goood.



I also got to see some other people who are not pictured, unfortunately. And I got to see my old Bishopric. I love them. 

Logan is my homeboy. I've missed him.

1 comment:

  1. What filter did you use on that pic of you and the dude?

    ReplyDelete