7.02.2013

some cool peeps

holy crap, i have the best friends. as i have made quite obvious, i hated this town that i moved to a few weeks ago. and even though i've gotten used to it and made some friends, i still miss my old friends. i miss logan. i miss south jordan. i miss everyone.

well, some of my friends have been so awesome and done some real nice things for me.

carlee and katie came up to visit me my very first full weekend here. they freed me from boredom and loneliness, and helped me make some friends. what catches, they are.

rachel sent me a huge package. the biggest i've ever gotten! on it said 'schmemily jenkins-poop'. i'm sure the mailman loved that. inside was a whole shopping spree of clothes along with m&m's, spree's, and a fish bowl with everything but the water and the fish. rachel made me promise to get a fish and name him 'totes', so i whill.

lizzie was in salt lake a few weeks ago and was driving back home to boise. i was doing homework in my front room when i hear a knock on the front door. no one has ever knocked on that door, or any door, since i have lived here so i was quite confused. i opened the door and lo and behold a cute little mexican lady was standing on my doorstep! it was such a good surprise.

and finally, last night i got a letter in the mail from my friend, jon. i never get letters! it really was the nicest thing.

i have the best friends/family/peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment