8.03.2013

next week.

Next week, I will make the 3 hourish drive to South Jordan to meet my family, then immediately after my arrival, make the 5 hourish trek to Page, AZ. Page is a really nice city where my family likes to vacation. We sleep there, we eat there, then we drive 30 minutes to Lake Powell and spend all day on that lake.

I love road trips with the fam. Even though we're squishing six people in a truck. We'll deal. Let's just hope that the truck doesn't break, Dad's teeth don't break, and the strap on the boat doesn't break like last year.

Last year was our first year going. I recall saying that it might have been more fun than a cruise, or at least tied. That is saying something. Either way, I could say I love being on a boat on water. It is the best place to be in the world, in a boat on water. Or behind a boat on water.



No comments:

Post a Comment