5.05.2013

so like, i guess i'm done with college?

It's over. Complete. I'm done. Finished. Graduated.

This year has proved to be the best of my college years. I've made the best of friends and I'm so sad it's over. Like, way sad.

Mark, Dallon, Jaron, Keaton, Katie, and Katherine were my favorites. We were all kind of a little group. A family, if you will. Half of them moved home for the summer. And I'm moving in a month. Goodbyes really are the worst.

Mark, Keaton, me, Kat, Katie, Jaron

These guys really are my favorites. I pretty much lived at the boys' house. It's way more fun there!

Top: Cody, Katie; Bottom: Mark, me, Dallon, Kat, Jaron
Let me tell you a little bit about them.

Katie. She has been a great roommate. She is NEVER in a bad mood. Even if she's mad about something, she never lets it ruin her day. She has some attitude and it cracks me up. She is that person that when you meet her, you become instant friends because she'll talk to anyone. Put her in a group of people she doesn't know, she'll be besties with them by the end of the night. She is a partier and is always having a good time, so people love being around her. She cracks me up and she really cares about her friends.

Mark. He is the best gentleman I know. Whenever I'm over there, even just hanging out with all the boys, he always walks me home. It really is the sweetest thing. When we go places, he always drives and picks me up and gets my door. I love being around him because he makes me laugh so much. We both have the same dorky humor and we're always just joking around and laughing. I don't know anyone that can make me laugh as much as he does! He's one of the people that I feel like I can tell pretty much anything to.

Dallon tells me how it is. He is super honest; sometimes too honest. But at least I know he's not lying or hiding something. At the same time, I am pretty blunt with him. I scold him sometimes and he scolds me. Dallon is the best listener. I can tell him anything and he listens. We sing together and even though we have completely different singing styles, we have fun and sound pretty good together. He calls me Emelia and I respond like it's my own name to anyone who says it.

Jaron. He is way sincere and cares so much about people. He's the biggest goof I know but can be serious if he needs to. He is hilarious and we always have lots of fun. Whenever I walk in to his house or get a call from him I can expect, "Hey hooker!" from him. He calls me Em Job, and I kinda like it.

Keaton is the cockiest kid I know, but I still gotta love him. We've had some deep talks, mostly about his love life. I love just hangin out and chatting with him. He sometimes asks me girl advice, and I love giving girl advice. I feel like I can be pretty blunt with this kid. So, sorry not sorry Keat.

Katherine. She is the nicest person alive. She'll be friends with anyone and she's super friendly to everyone. We pretty much became instant friends the first time we really talked. I love people like that! Katherine is that girl that no one can really hate, because she's too nice to everyone. She says whatever she's thinking to anyone. No sugar coating. It cracks me up.

So you see, my friends are great. I love them all! This week has been one of the funnest ever because we've hung out everyday. We laid out on the boys' roof, I ate out with some of them seven times this week. We had some sleepovers, watched movies, had a fire, and had tonz of funz.

I have definitely been blessed with great friends this year!






1 comment: