5.16.2013

oh yeah, i graduated.

I graduated college on the 4th. I have a Bachelor's of Science in Nutrition, Dietetics, and Food Science. Wow, I sound smart. Not so. 

Mom, Dad, and the girls came up for my graduation. Andrew and KateLyn just moved to Oklahoma so they couldn't be there. 

Katie and I went to USU together for a couple years. So we had to get a pic of us sitting on our A's on the A.

 

The ceremony was only an hour, thank heavens! I got to wear the cutest outfit, as you can see!

Don't mind the blurryness...

The girls made me a hilarious candy gram for graduating....


College has been grand and I'm sad to leave it behind. But, sometimes, you just gotta.

3 comments:

  1. congrats em!! this is so exciting! you and your family are super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see a better view of the gram. you know how I get a kick out of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! On to the good stuff. (Don't ask me what that means, because I'm not really sure)

    ReplyDelete