1.22.2012

a saucer

And some tubes.
My friends, Jon, Jerimiah, Andrew, Macall, Sarah, and I went sledding last night.
Macall and I had no snow pants, so we just went pantless.
Kidding. We wore thermals and jeans. It wasn't so bad.
We went to Old Main Hill, which is a bother to walk up. We had two tubes and a saucer.
The saucer was saucy, like jello.



















We threw some snowballs at each other. My aim isn't accurate very much.
But it's okay, because I had the funnest time on the tubes.

















I went to the very top of the hill. You slide down, hit a sidewalk, then slide down some more whilst getting some air. It's a titch dangerous. But a few titches fun.
Andrew did it with me once, and we went down so freaking fast, it was even funny!
Then Macall and I got on the tubes. Andrew jumped in front of us to scare us, which was successful.
I tried to stop myself and as a result, turned around and flipped over my tube onto my back/head/butt. It was nice. My butt is sore as the dickens. I went for another round; this time Macall fell off and I went cruising down. So I guess it was worth it.

We went to 7-Eleven to get some hot chocolate. I put 3 things of cream, 1 1/2 things of caramel, and lots of titches of marshmallows. It was goood.

I like going sledding and getting hot chocolate with 3 things of cream, 1 1/2 things of caramel, and lot of titches of marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment