1.17.2012

mlk

On Sunday, my roommates and I and a whole lot of other people celebrated

Martin Luther King.


















I've been wanting to have a party like this for years but people told me it was racist. But ya know what? The whole point is to celebrate race so this year I embraced it.

We had "I have a dreamsicles", white and chocolate mlk, and I made homemade oreos, 
which represent whites and blacks coming together. 
I made over 55 oreos and seriously after 20 minutes they were all gone.
I wanted some, dang it!
We also had a sign that said, "What's your dream?" and people wrote inspiring things like 
'embrace the llama inside', 'to be pretty', and 'to get some'.


My cool friend, Cam, drew a lovely picture of
himself as a black man dancing and fire burning on the dance floor.
He told me there was a black man gettin down in my family room.
Behold:























And not to brag or anything, but me and my roomies, we throw a bad ace party.

1 comment: