1.14.2012

ma possy


Okay, I know this picture is horrible quality. But, oh well. We did roommate pictures the other day and this is how the one I took turned out.

Here on the left is Rachel. She works at Papa Murphy's and provided us with pizza for dinner. She told us a story of how she said 'papperoni pizza' and what if she had just said 'pap' instead of 'pep'? The picture got even funnier when i wrote 'one pap' and then yelled, "Oh no! I smeared it!". It took me a minute to get it. She also wears classy ugg boots.


Dearest Camille has the loudest, funniest laugh. She also loves to speak Spanish. I dunno if you can tell, but she's saying, "Como es how are you?". She's 24ish and dating an 18 year old. Hence the small child. But don't worry, he really isn't that small. 


Macall loves to sing lots and lots. In her room, in the shower, at the gym, in her sleep. She also has a singer boyfriend, Travis, which is why she's saying, "I heart Travis".  I've never met him but I've heard he's just lovely. She also has really nice hair, hence the flow.


Last the best, or least, is me. My arms are out gettin ready to chest shimmy. I like mustaches. And I used to have a crab until my friend, Lizzie, starved it to death. According to Rachel, my leg warmers are NOT cute. And I like fiestas and parties of the sort, hence the sombrero.


So anyways, it's a pretty good photo I'd say. It reps us prittty good. I hope it is an inspiration to all.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOW....never said i hate the leg warmer....i'm actually quite jealous of them! but this picture is nice handiwork, even the smeared 'pap'. Props to you, "M".

    ReplyDelete