1.02.2012

eve of twelve

So I never heard there was a New Year's Eve bunny. But there is. I can't prove it to you. You'll just have to trust me.

While at my sister Carlee's New Year's Eve Party we were dancing to some posh music with a black light and a strobe light. Yeah, I realize that doesn't go well together. That's because we were really listening to party music. Now, not to brag, but I'm a really really good dancer at dance parties. Carlee and her roommate, Bitty, can also dance like no one's business.

However, some of their guests could not.

Particularly one girl. Now, you may call me biased, and I am. But, this time, I'm not. We were all dancing in a circle, then all the sudden this particular girl grew some huge ears and her rear end led the way while she hopped backwards to her friend. They giggled and laughed, thinking she was scandalous. Well, I showed her scandalous.

Anyway, rewind a little bit. I went to a party with my friend, Natalie. It was nice. We had 'lundyburgers' aka hamburger bun with hamburger patty, hot dog, and bacon. They're quite interesting.


After that party I went to Carlee's party. We played Phase 10 then danced. That's when the bunny happened. After a while we got some goodies. At about 11:55, Carlee and I decided that we were gonna dance for the rest of the year! So we did. And that's how we brought in the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment