2.09.2015

hair be gone

so, i made a large mistake recently. my hair was like, decently long but stopped getting longer because it was getting dead ends. on account of i never cut it. so i was like, "hey, my hair's gettin really gross and dead and stuff." so then i thought, "i better cut it to get it all rejuvenated." so then i went to get it cut and do you know what i told my hairstylist?

two horrible words.

"four inches"

what i didn't realize is that my whole hair is only five inches.

so cut away my hairs she did and i was just like, "doo do doo do doo... this is fun!"

and then i looked in the mirror and my hair was gone.

it was like, above my (to make this landmark sound more appropriate) "mid chest"! i can't remember the last time it was that short.

anyway, now i look like a little child everyday and it's not my fav thing.

1 comment:

  1. haha that's funny. Thanks for sharing. This is how the internet connects us all together and share ideas even if we are far away from each other. By the way, you might want to use the internet not just for blogging but also make money online by joining an affiliate program. This is the power of the internet. You can stay home and still be an enterprenuer

    ReplyDelete