11.12.2014

thnx again

Round 2. Since it's November and you know, gratitude.

I'm grateful for.... 

Priesthood blessings. And having a dad that is always worthy and more than willing to give me one. 

Wise parents that will give me sound advice and that want to help me.

Having parents that tell me they love me often. I've realized how rare it is in families to hug each other and say 'I love you' everyday. 

(Wow, this has turned out to be a parents post. So I guess I'll keep it up!)

Family Night. We had it every single Monday growing up and it brought our family closer.  Because of it I knew my parents had a testimony, I knew my siblings had testimonies, I grew a testimony, and we all strengthened each other's testimonies.

My selfless mother. She has proven that serving others brings happiness. She is doing things for neighbors almost daily. She does things for my family daily. And she is very happy.

I really have such great parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment