10.04.2013

life lessons: on being a man

I am convinced I would be twice the man as most men if only I was a man (relating to dating). But I’m not, which is really quite fine. I just wish men would do their duties and not try to push them onto women.

The following are tips for men that should be common sense but became not so common of sense lately because of men becoming lazy. I have learned that men don't do these things from personal experience. And it is not appreciated.

1. Never ask a girl on a date over text. It's offensive. And also I don't really consider it a date cause it's like, how am I supposed to know it's a date? Then I'm all confused and then it turns out it is a date and then it's annoying that you couldn't actually call to ask.

2. Never take a girl bowling on one of your first dates. No one likes bowling dates. I've gone on countless bowling dates and they all just mesh together.

3. Don't get the girl's door when you pick her up then not get it later, like after dinner. It's trickery; making us women think you're somethin special. Once you get her door once, you have to commit. You have to get it every time. And if you never get it, then you're not a worthy date.

4. Don’t try to give a girl your number or tell her to text or call you. This guy recently said to me, "I'll give you my number so you can text me and we can do something." I called him out on that and he ended up getting my number, but it was already a large strike against him.

5. Pay with your card because it's awkward when the girl has to sit there watching you sort through your cash.

6. Don't be late for a date. Even five minutes. If you're running late, call her right away.

7. Don't be awkward.

So there you go. I promise you, if you take these tips to heart, your dating life will be much enriched.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, if you were a guy, you would be the perfect guy, seriously. I wish guys would stop being so stupid. I'm married and it pisses me off that guys have become so lazy.

    ReplyDelete