10.06.2013

fire. on the beach?!

I've always wanted to have a bonfire on the beach. And it finally happened this weekend! This weekend we had a few fires, my friends and I. The first one was down on the beach of the Columbia river. It was lovely. You could see a few of the bridges in the distance with their lights  reflecting on the water and the silhouettes of all the trees. It was real neat.

Alyssa, me, Steph, and Jamie have become pretty tight. We bonfired it up Friday and Saturday with some friends. Saturday we went to ladies night at Deseret Book with Betty (the lady I'm staying with) and her friends and then went to the Waffle Window, this amazing waffle place. I'm becoming a true northwestern, going to all these local joints.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! Please keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete