10.31.2013

eight weeks.

I've been in Washington for 8 weeks. EIGHT WEEKS. It's crayzeh. I've never been away from home for this long without visiting. And I've never been away from Utah for this long. I miss Utah a smidge. But the other day my friend told me that it was snowing in Logan and I was like, "I don't miss Utah today."

And ya know, I don't really have much time to miss Utah, anyways. A: Because I like this place and B: I'm always doing stuff. Twice this week I've left my house at 8:00 a.m. and returned at 10:30 p.m. Cause it's like, I gotta work and play, ya know? And then I have to sleep right when I get home because I've been exhausted from the moment I woke up that morning.

My friends are pretty cool here, too. We hang out 6 out of 7 nights of the week on average. And then if we don't hang out... well I honestly can't remember the last night we didn't. So maybs 7 out of 7.

We do things like karaoke at a bar, eat, go to institute, make cookies, jam, play volleyball, have bonfires galore...

The other day, we went to Killer Burger. They're famous for their peanut butter burger. It's a hamburger with peanut butter, pickles, onions, and etc. And it was divine. Sersly. It's a thing that every burger joint should do.

I've checked off a lot of my Washington Bucket List. Going to Forks, Seattle, the coast, bonfire on the beach.  

And tonight it's Halloween! Portland, look out!

My Halloween costume... well it's pretty good. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment