2.06.2013

vancouver


I'm moving to this place in the fall. Back to my roots. I was born there, but we moved when I was a mere three years old. I don't remember it at all, but I have a love for it for obvious reasons.

I'm moving there for part of my dietetics internship. I am stoked. Mostly just to move somewhere new and especially somewhere as pretty as Vancouver, Washington. It's 5 hours away from Canada, 4 hours away from Forks, and 3 hours away from Seattle. I will be visiting all of those places. Oh, and it's like ten minutes away from Portland. Right by the Columbia River. 

What a dream.

3 comments:

  1. ummmm...seriously?! when were you planning on telling me?! pretty sure i may want to come visit you or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'm excited to visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are dang lucky!! it looks beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete