2.20.2013

school elections

next week is school elections and i've had at least three people ask me to help them with their campaign, some more than once. don't they understand that if i don't respond to their facebook message, that means no?! why should i care about student elections. if you get in office, you're not gonna lower tuition. you're not gonna listen to my voice and do what i think is best or what other students want. you're gonna do what you want. it's just a thing. i'm graduating, anyhow, so it doesn't effect me.

nobody cared about the big elections. the election for president of this country. they all got chapped at those people, like myself, that posted a lot of election stuff. sorry that you don't care about who leads our country, but you do care about who is to be the next most popular person on campus.

school elections=annoying. throw a cool dance party or concert and i'll vote for you. but probably still not because i don't wanna go online and actually vote. waste. of. my. time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get why there's no "like" button on blogs. Sometimes I just want to like it and not comment, ya know? Sheesh. So anyways, nice post.

    ReplyDelete