2.10.2013

mardi gras

Last night was Mardi Gras. At first it was kinda lame... we got air brush tattoos. Mine says "Born to Ride". I wanted one that said "Angel" with a halo on the A, but they couldn't find it. So I had to settle for second most middle schoolesque.

Eventually, the dance became hoppin and that's when the fun began. I got super hyper and went cray cray. I accidentally punched a girl in the head while dancing... sorry lady. It wasn't very hard, though.

At one point, I was dancing hard; didn't care who I bumped into or who thought I was a freak. Some guy started making a circle around me. He like moved people to clear a fairly sized circle around me. I've never been in a real dance circle before. Let alone dance classy enough to get one made especially for me. Twice.

I'm gonna add that to my bucket list and check it off!

Here's a little video to show my after Mardi Gras hangover, if you will, with Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment