10.29.2012

santa franta

San Francisco was awesome. 
I went with Jake, Michael, and Shelby.
Jake had a dental interview on Monday and it was our fall break, so we made it a date.
We took off Friday morning at 8:00 a.m. I brought my 42 oz bag of
m&m's and my pillow and was set to go.
It was a short 12 hour drive.
I slept a little, talked a lot, listened to good tunes, ate a ton of junk, 
and looked out the window.
We went tandem biking across the Golden Gate Bridge.


Went to Muir Woods, a National Forest.


Walked around Fisherman's Wharf.


Rode the ferry, visited the Exploratorium, went to Chinatown 
and the Castro (home of the gays)
and went to the house on Full House!


The Golden Gate Bridge was amazing. And a biker yelled at us,
"You helmetless idiots!"
But I think helmets are for wussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment