3.15.2011

spring break

was really nice.
saturday
I drove home.
Mom and Dad took
Katie and me to Joe Morleys for dinner.
Soooo good.
sunday
We had baked potatoes after church and played Yahtzee.
monday
I bought some new pants... awww yeah.
I made cauliflower soup and banana pie for the fam.
I love cooking at home cause the kitchen is big,
Mom gets all the ingredients, and dishes don't suck as much.
tuesday
I hung out with Carlee at her house.
We made bakes potatoes and asparagus. Not bad at all.
We watched 'Bright Star'.
She helped me figure out my life.
wednesday
I went to Noodles & Company with Katie for lunch.
Then we went to the Senate and watched a bit of floor action,
but mostly just walked around the capital.
thursday
I went to see Allred in Provo with Megan and her forever boyfriend.
friday
Dad, Lindsay, Katie, and I saw
'I Am Number 4' in the theater.
Awww man it was good.
Then we got some Cafe.
saturday
Katie's birthday.
Andrew and KateLyn and Carlee came home.
We just hung out all day and had
sweet potatoes and bbq pork for dinner.
And cheesecake for dessert.
Then Carlee, Katie, and I watched 'Life As We Know It'.
I liked it pretty well.
sunday
Drove back to Logan.
I went longboarding with my friends, Dayton and Greg.
Dayton biffed it bad.
(fractured skull and stitches in the butt).

so, it was pretty eventful and also not so eventful. which i liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment