3.29.2011

colors



This weekend rocked.
It all started on Friday. Lizzie and I ventured down in my car to Shaunzi's house in Pleasant Grove. We had a few pit stops on the way. First, we got some baked beans and onion chips at Joe Morley's BBQ. Best food ever. Then we went to my house and got my shoes that I left. We also got to see the new tower on the boat. Awww yeah, it's freaking sweet!
When we got to Shaunzi's, we (Matt, Shaunzi, Emily L, Brooke, Audri, Andrew, and Jason) feasted on her mom's homemade Cafe Rio salads. Deeelightful. Then we played games and went hottubbing. It was steamy.





The next morning we had another feast, compliments of Shaunzi's mother again. Then we took off for Salem, where the Festival of Colors was to be held. It's at an Indian Temple, which made me really excited. And made me REALLY miss India. The chalk throwing began. We all got covered. It was awesome! On our way walking back to the car, I got roughly 35 high fives from random hoodlums.


me, jason, brooke, andrew, lizzie, emily, shaunzi

Anyway, I would totally recommend going.

No comments:

Post a Comment