5.18.2014

an accident

So there's this kid that I was friends with a while back, we'll call him Thomas.

We hung out at the beginning of January but then he headed far away for school. We hadn't talked for months because, you know what happens when you don't live close to your friends. So in April, when the eclipse was going down, I woke up in the middle of the night to a text from him saying, "Are you watching the eclipse?!" I was thoroughly confused and wasn't sure how to respond. I was 98% sure he was texting the wrong girl. So I responded, "No:(, was it awesome?!" Five hours later confirmed my suspicions when he merely said, "Yeah it was pretty cool!"

So it was obvs an accident because who just leaves it at that? 

1 comment:

  1. haha or MAYBE he just wanted to know if you were watching it? Why do you read so much into things? Is it really so weird that a guy you don't talk to is so interesting in your lunar gazing habits???

    ReplyDelete