5.05.2014

a real life rd

Almost 2 weeks ago I took the RD exam (Registered Dietitian). I went in terrified. They made me turn out my pockets and wouldn't let me take my chapstick in. Don't they know that I need it every 10-14 minutes?! I lathered and lathered my lips, but they were getting a bit chapped near the conclusion of my exam. As I went through the test questions, I swear I didn't know anything. I was terrified when it said my test was finished. I went up to the lady who printed out my test. She took a glanced, turned it over, and handed it to me. Oh great, she probably just saw that I FAILED MY TEST. I turned it over and saw a

Congratulations!

Holy crap. I was kind of in shock. I'm a real life RD now. A real life one! I have a title!

Emily Jenkins, RD, CD.

(CD is certified dietitian. You have to be certified in your state of practice).

I guess I'm a big deal now. I'm FINALLY a big deal!!!!!!!

And I never have to take a test again in my life. Praise the heavens. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment