12.12.2013

all through the night.

You know the horrible feeling you go to bed at night and suddenly, 10 minutes later, your alarm goes off and it's 6am. It's the worst feeling ever. It's def not in my top ten.

The best thing is when you wake up in the middle of the night and look at your phone hoping you have at least another hour of sleep. And, what do you know! It's only 1am and the night is still young!

So, because I love that so much, I started setting my alarm for 4am and my second alarm for 6:15ish (when I actually have to get up), hoping that I would wake up at 4am and it would make my sleep time go by slower until I actually have to get up. It kind of works... I hear it go off at 4, turn the alarm off in a hasty fashion (I have a very fast reaction to alarms when I'm sleeping), and it's pretty much like I never woke up.

You can try this at home too! All you need is sleep and an alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment