11.12.2013

pacific city.

This weekend was a roadtrip to Pacific City, Oregon!
Coty, Josh, me, Alyssa, and Jamie on top of the mountain of sand!
Coty, Josh, Steph, Alyssa, Jamie and I all drove the few hours down to the Oregon Coast to the small town of Pac City. It gets dark at 4:30, so when we got there it was pitch black. We got a motel and walked over to the beach. All you could see was the moon behind the clouds. You couldn't even see the water! As we walked in the sand, it would light up around our feet. It was cray! If you don't believe me, look it up. It's a real thing!

In the morning, we got up early and set up a fire on the beach. It was so cozy and I loved it. I could do it all day! And so I did! We climbed up the huge sand hill and later ran down it. Coty and I went and explored the cliff over the water. It was sweet. I was barefoot, but luckily it was clay and not rock.
Them boyz.
Our little campfire setup.
I sat up there for a while, just looking at the ocean and the beach. There were even surfers! I've never seen them doing their thing in real life! It was another successful road trip. Hoorah.


No comments:

Post a Comment