11.14.2013

franz.

My best friend since pretty much the beginning of time, Megan, just had a baby! I can't wait to meet this little tyke. He's the closest thing I have to a nephew right now! 
His name is Franz Oliver Swenson. And what a chunker he is.
It's seriously so weird. I have other good friends who have babies, but it's different this time since Megan is my best friend. We texted during the day yesterday when she was in labor. She asked me if I had to work because she needed someone to text!
Thankfully I get to go home for Thanksgiving so I can see this little man!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is adorable! Congrats Megan, and good job making a freakin' cute baby. Also, I thought this post, "franz", was going to be about all your new friends in Washington haha, just because you talk like that sometimes. But I just think it is a perfectly fitting name because this adorable Franz is going to have so many "franz"!

    ReplyDelete