6.16.2013

a break

Things have been getting better up here. I've been pretty busy this week which has kept my mind off missing home. Carlee and Katie came up on Friday night to pay me a visit. It was just what I needed. Thank heavens for sisters.


We went to Five Guys for dinner, came back to my apartment and made f'zookies while playing Yahtzee, then had a long pillow talk.

Saturday we saw the new Superman, got Jamba's, and watched some people jump off a huge bridge into the Snake River (with parachutes).

We also saw some people standing next to their old van with a sign that said, "Need money and vegetarian food," or something along those lines. The part that got us was the 'vegetarian food'. When you're begging for food, you probably can't be that picky. Just sayin.

I am making my own hashtag on Instagram, #twinfailz. It's like Twin Falls, but fails, because it is of all the weird stuff I see around here. I tried to get a picture of those vegetarian beggars, but it was hard to be discrete. But keep your eyes out for pictures of my white trash neighbors, and all the other weird stuff around here.

2 comments:

  1. You best be careful of piggy backers to your hashtag - you might end up with a lot of unattractive matchy-matchy look-a-likes. Horrid.

    ReplyDelete