1.05.2013

twenty thirteen, the beginning.

Thirteen has always been my lucky number.
Ever since I started playing soccer and Dad was my coach. He had all the uniforms and I got to pick my jersey before anyone else. Thirteen was the highest number, so that's what I chose. That number has served me well many a time. All through soccer I did quite well. And I won a signed Mitt Romney poster with that number once. See, pretty lucky, eh?
Anywho, this must mean that 2013 is my lucky year. Which probably means that I'm gonna get married, have a child, and go on a cruise this year!

But really,
I am graduating this year. From college. And I could argue that that's a pretty big deal.

That's all I really know about this year. But I have a few hopes and dreams for it. Like letting off a wishing lantern. And running a 10k or half marathon. And performing my music again. So anyways.

3 comments:

  1. I had a chance to buy a pack of wishing lanterns last year and I didn't. I regretted it all year long and decided this year I was going back for them.

    ReplyDelete