12.02.2012

the after date text

dumbest thing ever, in my opinion.

why would you, after just saying goodnight and thanking your date for the lovely evening, ever text him minutes later saying,
"um, i'm not sure if you remember me saying thanks like five minutes ago... so, thanks again! i had such a great time! you are so charming!"
when you really did just say it to him... in person.

it's insulting, really.

cause now you're gonna be texting for a while, possibly. and texting is kinda lame. especially compared to a date, if it was a good'n.

it's especially weird when guys send the after date text.
"hi, i know i just thanked you at your door, but i wasn't sure if you heard me. thanks again for coming on this date with me, it wouldn't have been the same without you."

please, just let it be.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love it. Or rather, I hate it too. It just causes unnecessary stress.

    ReplyDelete