12.03.2012

gatsby

Last night I went to a Great Gatsby party at one of the frats (the mormon frat), SigEp.
 It was pretty stellar. I went with Chaise, Mark, Jaron, and Keaton.
My roommate, Katie, did my makeup all awesome and I did my hair, which I was totes proud of. I got that fur coat and a feather and got all dressed up. That was probably the best part
One day, I wanna live in the 20's and dress up all classy and go to fancy parties and drink mocktails with gentlemen in suits and vests.
 

At the party, there were tons of mocktails, which Mark and I had like ten each, and we tasted each others too. That's like twenty each.  As you can see we found it rather funny...

 

We danced for hours, not Gatsby style. 2012 style. 
And we even played a little blackjack! 
Here's some more pics for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I LOVE these pictures! Especially the one with you and all the dapper young men ;) How fun!! Now I want to have a Gatsby party...

    ReplyDelete