4.06.2012

i don't like you.

this morning i woke up infuriated.

this fury originated from last night, at a party. i was sitting down on the floor in the hallway talking to some people. this guy comes over and sits by me and we talk. i ask him his name, his major, where he lives, if he likes his roommates. we talk about his friends. he says something to my friend about not remembering her name. i ask, "are you bad with names?" (because i hate people that are 'bad with names'). he says, "no, i like to think i'm pretty good with names. but, i've reached my limit, so that in order for me to remember a new name, i have to push out an old name."

um, excuse me?

how arrogant does that sound.

we talk for 5 or 10 minutes, then he happily gets up and says, "i better get out of the way. people are stepping over me."

he didn't even ask me my name. it reminds me of that one time, here.

i know his whole life story. and he doesn't even know my name.

i don't like you, boy.

1 comment: