3.18.2012

we went down

Down in the southern direction.
Katie, Lindsay, and I drove 6 hours to Las Vegas. A place of glamor, glitz, and class. 
Also a place full of white trash, smoking, dirty people.
But aren't those the kind of people that live in every big city?
Take a look at my journey.

It was a fun trip. We first drove down to St. George, where Lindsay is currently going to school. We got some pasta, found a telephone booth, and I got some glasses! (I obviously don't need them since my eyes are perfect). We went to Dixie Rock, the St. George temple, and Kneaders. 

Once in Vegas we went to the M&M Factory, where m&m's were 13 bucks a pound! What a deal! We got In 'N Out, where it was decided that we were never going back in. We walked the strip and did lots of shopping, only to come back empty handed if you were Lindsay. If you were me, you came back with one shirt. They just had some really great deals.

 
While driving the strip, we got to look at this thing for a while. It was great. Here's why. The man in the backseat met the following criteria:
  • ~45 years of age
  • popped collar
  • punk-a shades
  • parted & gelled hair
  • button undone
  • looking fly in a convertable
 I'm not even that cool and I'm 21.

It was a rather jolly break. 80 degree weather. Visiting my dear brother, Andrew, and his wife, KateLyn. We ate pizza and m&m's, watched some Malcolm in the Middle (funniest show of all time), and a great documentary:
Vegas, I probably won't come back. But it was fun while it lasted.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your glasses. They look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LV isn't my fav, but I'm sad I missed experiencing it with you fine ladies.

    ReplyDelete