10.15.2011

peter

Remember Peter? From the Sean Kingston concert?

I do.

Sometimes I see him on campus.

Every time I see him there's always a surprise in store. You really never know what he'll be dressed as.

The other day I sat down at a computer in the computer lab between two boys. I looked over and there was Peter! He was sporting a hat like this and some longer scraggly hair. It made my day. Then he stood up and made my week. He was wearing black hooker boots. None of that silver crap he used to wear. He is moving up in the world with black. Pants tucked in and all. I only took a mental picture, which I haven't yet figured out how to copy and paste to the interwebs.

He is one of my favorite people. And he doesn't even know it. He also doesn't even know that I'm making him famous right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment