9.02.2012

31 years

My parents got married 31 years ago today.
My dad was the 3rd guy that wanted to marry my mom. Third one's the charm.
He asked her randomly one day, and she said she'd have to think about it.
She was crazy... I mean look at this man.


She was only crazy for a few days till she said, "Mmmmkay." 
They got married and had some kids, including myself.

[Their younger years]


 Not only are they ridiculously good looking; they also have ridiculously good looking kids.
But in all seriousness, I really can't tell anyone how much I love those parents of mine. Sometimes it hurts. They are my ultimate heroes. I consider myself an excellent cook just because my mother is. And I always compare men to my dad and usually they aren't good enough, no offense to them.


They've still got it.



1 comment: