8.18.2011

wake.

I can board on one now. I guess I'm moving up in the world.

I used to water ski. Cause I liked it.

I tried getting up on the wakeboard last year. Y'know, when we had no tower and I had no motivation. Two very important components to a successful boarding experience. I couldn't do it. Instead I just wanted to ski cause I knew I could.

But this year I decided I really wanted to wakeboard. That was one of my goals for the year. And I done it. Wassssssuuuppppppp.

But hold up, near the beginning, my commitment issues started getting in the way. For a while, I couldn't make up my mind if I want to go regular or goofy. I started it out with goofy, but after a while, something changed and I started poppin up reg.

But I quickly overcame those issues and I'm keepin it goofy.

I've been trying to get air and do 180's mostly.

I kinda love this sport.


1 comment: